Guys, ada kesempatan nih untuk mengembangkan skill melalui program yang diiniasi oleh AMINEF di USA. Diutamakan yang belumS1, kalau sudah lulus atau sudah ambil S1, syaratnya harus mengambil program yang beda dengan yang dipelajari sekarang. Misalnya kamu sedang kuliah di Manajemen Bisnis, maka kamu ga boleh ambil program yang itu tapi ambil yang IT misalnya.
Menurut saya, program ini menarik banget karena lebih membekali pesreta yang terpilih dengan soft skill, bukan melulu akademik. Makanya disebut dengan Community College. Deadline-nya 1 November 2011. Tapi ada baiknya, jika kalian tertarik.. muailah tulis dan kirim aplikasinya SEGERA!🙂
Berikut penjelasannya yang dikutip dari:
This international educational exchange program enables individuals to study at a community college in the United States to develop professional skills.
Eligible fields are Business Management and Administration; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Health Professions, including Nursing; Media; Information Technology; Agriculture; and EngineeringScience.
To apply to the program, candidates must:
- Have completed a secondary school education; D1, D2, D3 and S1
- Preference will be given to High School Diploma
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible if they are applying in a field different from the field of their degree and have relevant work experience in the field for which they are applying.
- Applicants with MA or PhD degrees are not eligible to participate.
- Have relevant work experience in the field in which they are applying;
- Have English language skills that provide a basis for enrolling in academic coursework;
- Submit a complete application;
- Minimum Institutional TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650 atau IELTS 5.0 (only scores less than 2 years old are valid).
The Community College Summit Initiative Program will provide funding for round-trip airfare to the U.S.; a living allowance during English language, academic, and practical training program components; tuition costs; health insurance; and cultural enhancement activities. Students will be hosted in groups by community colleges competitively selected to participate in the program. Students are required to return home at the end of their program and may not transfer to a four-year U.S. academic institution.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS score report.
- Copy of high school diploma (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Please send the application package to AMINEF Office at CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25, Jakarta 12920. Shall you decide to send your application by mail, please send them to the following address: AMINEF, PO BOX 2939, JKP 10029.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The form can be downloaded here:
To download form click here
For more information, please visit official website: www.aminef.or.id